Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Unbound, Certain, and True

As we weave our dance today
some time slips into being
what is before us
in this glorious dance I love so
as tears fill my eyes with your joy
and recognition
focused in perfection before me
where I can breath them into life
life that we share as one
separate but never far apart
in a life that I love like water
drinking your skin with my eyes
as you sail through canyons of uncertainty
as if tomorrow could die
and you'd be happy
just as you are today
knowing your heart
is not some moment's creation
but eternally woven into being
by the very footsteps you are taking now
and have taken since before you knew
you walk alone together with me
as if we recognized some purpose
dreaming we may touch in order that we do
knowing the day will come
when this beauty will abound larger
long enough to light a fire
in the heart of a new traveler
who lay sleeping silent there
in the distant corner of your imagination
until our love gives life again
in a relay race without winner
and our kiss seals their fate
to become their own keeper
and continue our flame
as if they held us
as they do
just as surely
as we hold them
unbound
certain
and true

No comments:

Post a Comment