Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Some Sea Calls My Name

Some sea breaks in foam
rushing around virgin shores
made new by every wave
and yet some see nothing
but water and sky
while I see you
which is everything but me
yet including me too
when I stand in your shoes

Some see melted hearts
singing as one throughout the night
sailing from Jupiter to Mars
in the span of one kiss
layered in as many dimensions
as their imagination can dream
but I see you standing
naked in the sunshine
on a tranquil beach midday
your ankles surrounded by foam
that takes your breath away

Some sea calls my name
seducing me to walk on water
like a child is drawn to birth
but I worry how to make those steps
unlike the child following her canal
I misstep because I think
while my former self small
knew the way without worry
and hence I fall through the waves
the mountain in my path does not move
and a mustard seed is too large
to contain my faith

Artist: Lucie Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment