Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Larger Me

A larger me
steers trouble away
bringing it only near enough to see
like the Ghost of Christmas Future
answering prayers unprayed
and I scream to ask
who are you
who are you
who are you anyway
silence answers my noisy mind
until I close my eyes and see
a bigger me embracing my small frame
with hands as warm as kisses divine
I feel him swimming
in the fabric of everything
and know I am one inside a whole
inside a whole
inside a larger whole
forever
he watches me wherever
we dance in light ethereal
flowing into my heart as sound
as magic sunrises abound
with a strong hand and warm heart
he embraces me now
somehow
as we start
to soar

------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment