Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sherri Phoenix Rising

Floating above the ash
rising above the beaten down path
taller than the wind
billowing full her golden sails
that kiss her gracefully
as she bends with life's blows
like a field of grain
nourishing with love
those who take the time to gaze
upon the hidden beauty
of her heart and soul
sometimes unseen
behind a veil of words
that say so much more
than some can read
but her hands reach
from a loving place
deeper than a well
it draws you near
she's sincere
and I have come to know
she is strong as nails
and sweet as wine
gliding freely through light
standing taller than her frame
kindness overflowing every pore
opening every door
no limits to possibilities
an angel's touch
from an outreached hand
unwilling to harm
always kinder to others
than herself
she's perfect in her way
and an inspiration to all
that open their eyes to love

-------------------------------------------------
Photographer: Cristian Nyaguly

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! How did you find this poem so soon after I published it Veronica? I didn't see you as a subscriber. Are you stalking me? Hahahaha

      Delete
  2. Of course I'm stalking! I want to steal inspiration too! Duh! Hehehe. Actually, you're an inspiration the way you've posting quality material everyday and I'm feeling just a bit overwhelmed by that deadline I am committed to now.

    ReplyDelete