Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Chocolate Goddess


Chocolate goddess of my dreams
I await the soft kiss of bliss that is you
if ever you should come to meet me
beyond my imagination's musing
how I would melt into loving
chocolate that swirls around
you like soft summer slowly
caressing you in waves more
tender than butterfly's wings
kissing the tender lining of
your heart as you rattle
my tranquility in quivers
causing it to settle more
deeply allowing my eyes
to touch my soul each
time I have the pleasure
of seeing you standing next
to me where you've never been
except only in my exquisite dreams.

The grace
of your beauty
illuminates the path
that I could not well see
before your heart appeared
standing motionless in the doorway
of time that stood still in honor of your being
and began again only so mortals could see you
showering loving inspiration into their world
where you bless them as you walk
upon the ground they worship
never realizing their own hearts
are just the same as yours
if only they could realize
we are all one
and you are
but a slice
of heaven
on earth
as are
they
too
be

No comments:

Post a Comment