Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Smiling Gene Paige

In smiles astounding deep and wide
reflecting their own beauty to some who can't see
warming hearts across an unknown world
making it known more day by day

He gives his grace to many I love
and to him I have thanks each morning
when I think of him I smile knowing
he's smiling in his heart at everyone

And so with his loving warmth behind me
I stand upon a taller cloud more near
the divinity that touches us all
if only we can smile

Joyful is his name known as Gene
my friend somehow he came to be
unknown he came to me in magic
like a waterfall in spring

Bursting out from icy grip
warming frost away
kissing oceans of hesitation
into submission with one grin

My dear brother never known before
until the moment he arrived
and opened a door to me
so I could see how love should be displayed

-------------------------------
Photo: Gene Paige

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Patrick; this is so beautiful, and from my point of view, so true for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, Gene is an incredible and beautiful person. He loves and is well loved by so many. What a bright light he shines with his constant and genuine love.

      Delete