Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

If Morning Comes Without Me

If morning comes without me
I'll be there
in some way I can't say
but I know

And that knowing gives me hope
that transcends hoping
knowing it will come whenever
but knowing it will come

I turn my face to the cold wind
and feel the joy in my soul
chomping ahead through this life
that I have come to call love

meeting new faces every day
starting to understand the glory
of being one with the whole
never more a worry to be had

Only sailing free
freer each day that does not pass
spinning backward through this time
that we invent to count our blessings

how I long to touch your face
in my hands that do not know your name
but only hear the golden voice that sings
that life has a new meaning to me

and this flower I behold now in my path
shimmering brighter than all the stars
only because I love this moment so
somehow humbled in my own footsteps

where I see God in your eyes
glowing like a moonbeam of truth
never bigger than this could it be
and yet it knows no bounds

-----------------------------------------
Photo Credit: James Spaide

8 comments:

  1. There is so much depth to "If morning comes without me I'll be there in some way I can't say" I keep saying that in my head. Love this, Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veronica ♥♥♥ you are always so kind in your appreciations

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean "sharing." I really love it and that's my favorite part. It's like it belongs in a song :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well who knows Veronica... I just started picking up guitar again... maybe one of these days some of my words will get set to music. Thank you for "sharing".

      Delete
  4. You can play the guitar?! There you go! Who knows... who knows... "And that knowing gives me hope that transcends hoping... knowing it will come whenever... but knowing it will come."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy cow Veronica... I think you're a fan... how can I take you seriously? But don't let that discourage you, hahaha, I'm a fan of http://theshticks.com so I guess we're even. I do like how you quote back to me because it sometimes shows me things I had not noticed in that way before. Thanks ♥

      Delete
    2. Oh and bye the way, let's just say I "try" to play guitar

      Delete