Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Precious New Friend

Today for me was glorious
to meet a precious new friend
standing at the doorway
of her own tomorrow
I see her graciously
stepping onto the golden path
that will lead her to become
the person she dreams herself to be
though she does not yet know

And while these words may sound silly
to ears that do not hear them in full
for me I know she has in store
a future as limitless as the sky is blue
with possibilities astounding
and in just one day I've come to know
a precious new friend full of life
wondering how the world will fit
into her pocket on her rocket
knowing she will someday fly

-----------------------------------------
Watercolor: Steve Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment