Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

This Light That Is Heather


You sparkle in the golden sun
and glow sweetly in the light of the moon
for you are heaven sent into this world of ours
where you have brought friendship deeply into my heart
and helped me learn to know more clearly what that means
to learn to love the swirling magic that sweeps around you
as a friend who helped me find my footing on a dark night
a teacher who helped me see my worth through your eyes
and each day of knowing you has been an adventure
where I could watch you grow in so many ways
and by that gift of inspiration be freed
to help myself to grow too
so as we celebrate your birth
as you circle the sun another time
I give thanks in humble gratitude
for the splendor of knowing
this wise joyful light
that is Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment