Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Golden Thread


Encrypted in this silent frozen tongue
I find no words to measure this moment
as it recedes beyond the edge of my time's view
nor comprehend how this fabric shall now be woven
without that golden thread so finely loved and spun
and in this humble heartfelt observation I reflect
down into this shimmering well so deeply flung
that I'm unable to hear my echo back
sweetly answering to me in the night
and my heart does cry for you dearly
beyond the reach of my loving arms
that sleep at night and arise at dawn
still here wishing you had not gone
wishing I could follow further
feeling that warm embrace
dancing again on the rainbows
that floated in your grace
but I know this heart runs deep
and in its ever flowing love must be
the brilliant sunrise that was once mine to see
now has blossomed into a larger day in warmer tones
and somewhere else you touch as sweetly as you did me
and though upon this frame you weave no more
not in the way you once wove before
the love you brought is here to stay
and it will blossom every day
for in my heart you are
at the center of this moment
when I bow my head in silence
and feel your essence living in me
and every soul you have and will touch

No comments:

Post a Comment