Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

As near as you allow it to be


As I comprehend that you exist, floating there perfectly, in balance with the tide, a sweet moment of recognition dawns, and I feel the pulse that beats so faithfully in my heart is larger than me and belongs to you. As I realize in vivid transparency how we flow to and from the same deep well, my day breaks open into a glorious song too sweet to be heard, and yet it is everything I hear and see and smell and touch and dream. Comprehending that the vibration of this string on which we walk is so slow and fast, all at the same time, only depending upon how we choose to see it, helps me find the place where I begin or end has no meaning any more. I have always desired to be held lovingly in the hearts of everyone I've meet, but too often felt excluded from that sweet circle. Yet now I see more clearly that circle has no bounds and is the only place I've ever had what can be called a life, and I have always been centered there, right where I was striving to be, without knowing it was always true and can never be any other way. And the same is true with you. Excluded only by my own hand. The very hand that is also yours. So now as the morning dawns somewhere, I find a lovely feeling flowing over my continuously awakening wider self. Even as life ebbs out of one of us it seeps into another. So I stand here in awe of all that is moving in my world. And I'm fascinated most, in this tender moment, by you, each and every one. All of us looking through the mirror thinking in moments we cannot touch, while it is only smoke that divides us at all. So with my heart I reach through that thin veil and wish you splendor in your day. Hoping you will carry yourself as high as you really are. With your head up and your heart looking forward to the next surprise, that is always as near as you allow it to be.  Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment