Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

In This Moment


In this moment
a river flows within me
and I am that river too with you
lost we are when time counts our way
for the hurried tick tock never stops to breath
but I choose a different path where you stand too
there I find that place where dreams join real adventure
illusory as ever shining bare chested in the warm rain
dressed in sails that blow away our earthly bounds
I look down at the canyons we have carved
and there I see your face reflected
wholesome and sun flowered
married to the wind
enchanted
loved
and
because
you never ask
I will tell you my love
though again you may not hear
how the tides have washed nothing away
what truly is true cannot be changed
for my wide open heart has learned
the meaning of your footsteps
that are welcome here
inside your home
where I love
essential
sweet
you

No comments:

Post a Comment