Hope you enjoy. Much love to each of you ♥♥♥ Click on images for an enlarged view.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy


How do you dance my love
your mighty arms swirling so free
knocking down those who try to stand
in the glorious force of your perfect surge
you have no mercy in your beautiful rage
yet I loved the taste you shared with me
my bed trembled under your fury
my heart raced as you came
and my tears cried
as I knew your hands work
undoing the craft of so much labor
just another day to you it seemed to some
though I know your secrets well enough
and no longer do I fear your rath
for your enchantment is the moment
you stand firm where I would like to live
and what looks like undoing is really
the beginning of something new
your plow rips through the soil
allowing seeds planted long ago to thrive
this apparent lose reminds us to forgive
and let go of our ephemeral illusions
embracing them in the present
but resenting not their eventual retreat
for you remind us they were never ours
and you help us enjoy the return
of what we took for granted
and cherish each moment's splendor
far deeper than eyes can see
for you open our heart
where true seeing begins
and you bring tenderness
as we embrace strangers as friends

No comments:

Post a Comment